These here are crazy times!
We've had to go through some big changes lately, and everyday there seems to be a new one introduced.
Businesses are having to go through a massive change in culture. Suddenly staff are being sent home and expected to work from there.
A lot of us don't have a choice and have not had a chance to prepare for this scenario.
For many, this is going to be uncomfortable and challenging.
There will be feelings of being disconnected and isolated.
Is anyone out there?
For management, this poses many new and unforeseen problems:
- What are my teams doing?
- Are they getting their work done?
- Are they feeling engaged?
- How can I maximise their productivity?
- How can I keep them upskilled to continue to do their job effectively?
- If we are all split, how can we continue to be leaders?
- How do I maintain a team focus?
- Where do we go from here?
If you can relate to even one of these problems, then you are not alone.
The great news is, there is an answer to all of these problems and it is easy.
So give me a call and I would love to chat with you about your options.
Get engaged! It's time to embrace the change!
About the Author